31 January 2011

Promise me (Don't tell any1)

Seeing your ex for the first time after a break-up is definitely a really tough task.Super-annoying! I admit it.I was devastated for sure.I tried to act cool N (Make Don't Know) but I couldn't control myself from asking others "Who's his new gf?? " huh!! Totally agree with my friends.I don't have to waste my time thinking bout him.Tht's the weird N freak one.I think I'm being crazy with my own mind.He belongs to some1 now N I knw it.I don't want to think bout it coz it will just lead myself into making comparison of me N tht girl.I know tht she's better than me..tht's the truth.I'll pretend like I don't know anything N I'm having my new chapter of life..I hope so.But huh it's stunning how he's gone N moving on so fast.It took months for me to forget everything N time did heal my heart.Certainly!.Better yet,I'm okay now.Thanks God.

1 comment: